- by Taylor Walden
- Nov 22, 2020
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 pepperonis
- Crescent roll dough, enough to make 6 crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a metal baking sheet. Place crescent roll dough on the baking sheet, flat and separated according to the perforated lines.
- Place 3 pepperonis on each crescent roll. Sprinkle cheese on each roll, then top with a sprinkle of Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- Roll crescent rolls tightly and close any holes in the dough. Bake for 15 minutes or according to crescent roll package directions.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.