- by Taylor Walden
- Nov 22, 2020
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, drained
- 2 9" refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Grease a mini muffin pan.
- Roll out pie crust. Cut small circles out of the pie crust to fit in the muffin pan. Place small circles of pie crust in the muffin pan and mold to fit the shape of the pan.
- Combine tomatoes and spices. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill pie crust muffins about 1/3 of the way with the tomato mixture. Top with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!