- by Taylor Walden
- Nov 22, 2020
- 16 oz spicy/hot Sausage
- 2 packs 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
STOVE TOP INSTRUCTIONS
- Heat sausage on high in a large skillet. Cook until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and stir until melted and combined.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS
- Heat sausage on high in a large skillet. Cook until browned then remove from heat.
- Combine sausage and remaining ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on low 4 hours or on high 2 hours.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.